воскресенье, 30 марта 2014 г.

Inspired by Jeanne d'Arc


    Nowadays it's difficult to imagine woman of XVth century in reality. Modern women are so independent and strong that it became the rule rather than the exception. In the times of Jeanne d'Arc nobody could understand how woman may be intelligent, individual, strong in spirit and even a warrior. Jeanne proved it. Inspired by the history of fearless woman I created a little black dress with a leather applique. Exactly from this dress is begun the story of my little brand. 

"I am not afraid... I was born to do this."
"You say that you are my judge; I do not know if you are; but take good heed not to judge me ill, because you would put yourself in great peril."
"Children say that people are hung sometimes for speaking the truth." 
"There was neither sorcery or any evil art in anything I have done."
"One life is all we have and we live it as we believe in living it. But to sacrifice what you are and to live without belief, that is a fate more terrible than dying."
 
 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий