пятница, 13 июня 2014 г.

Preview

What do you think about the lace? Personally I do not love it but I love the way I look in it. And it's true. It gives more than ever femininity, elegance and ease to any outfit. The girl in a such type of dress will feel a lot of eyes
turned on her at the cocktail party, evening walking along the waterfront or at the romantic dinner in a restaurant. Simplicity with a small claim on the chic always attracts attention. Believe me, I know what i am talking about. Once I came to a similar party in jeans, silk blouse and high heels, while all the ladies were in beautiful dresses. And what do you think? Perhaps most of the views was not focused on me, but I really felt especially there.
This dress did not appear accidentally, it is a part of the series of 3 dresses, which are devoted to the vacation. Very soon you will see a detailed photo session. For now I suggest you a small preview :)





7 комментариев:

  1. Охх.. Великолепно! Когда же будет полный фотосет? П.С. Платьечко размера S приберегите пожалуйста)) Мечтала о таком 100 лет

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Благодарю:) Если закажите сейчас, то обязательно приберегу ) Cвяжитесь со мной через "форму для связи" в правом окне :)

      Удалить
  2. Curious to see a shoot with you wearing the dress :-) It´s kind of a special one.

    www.voguence.com

    ОтветитьУдалить