воскресенье, 8 июня 2014 г.

THE BEAUTY that lives in EVERYONE

    Today I want to talk about beauty. The beauty that doesn't dazzle from the glossy magazines, it is internal, which inspires world around us with a special energy of a good mood. The mood of world is depended first of all of us. It's like physics. Want to change the world - start from yourself. So I hasten to share with you the secrets of my good mood.

  1. To wake up in the morning in a good mood I try to keep my room clean and tidy before bedtime. Of course very hard to make myself do it after a hard day, so at least(tss.. it is my awful secret)  i can remove a cup of morning coffee from the dressing table. 
  2. If you will meet the evil monster on the way to school or work you should necessarily smile to him. Nothing is so irritating as a pleasant smile :)
  3. The stress is removed best by the sport. If you want to feel good - wear sneakers and run to a nearby park!
  4. Also my mood may raise with the perfect manicure. Hands should be always in a perfect condition.
  5. The last and the most important secret is love. Love yourself and people around you, animals and even insects. And this love is surely come back to you :)





1 комментарий: