вторник, 13 мая 2014 г.

MIRACLE of COLORS

Today I'd like to share with you the pictures of my evening walking in a dress designed by me that you can find in BoStore.  Bright colors came into fashion in the summer 2012 and still is not losing ground. Only now they have become more pleasant, warm and natural. Natural and earthy colors are always emphasize the freshness of your face, though acid colors looks better in accessories, shoes, jewelry. I think the correctly chosen tint is almost 70% of the perfect outfit. Indeed clothes should framing a man like a white gold frames the most beautiful diamond in the world :)






Photo: Alex Andrusenko
Make up: Tania Ti

2 комментария:

  1. Hello Veronika, You are looking stunning as usual. I love this color on you and the dresses shape is so neat. Love the bottom of the dress' style.
    stop by when you can
    jess
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ОтветитьУдалить