четверг, 24 июля 2014 г.

NIGHT AND THE CITY


“I love the silent hour of night,
For blissful dreams may then arise,

Revealing to my charmed sight
What may not bless my waking eyes.” 
― Anne Brontë, Best Poems of the Brontë Sisters






OUTFIT OF THE DAY

TOP: VERONICABO
SKIRT: VERONICABO
SANDALS: STRADIVARIUS

“When I’m asleep I’m a politician, and when I’m awake I’m a criminal. Throughout the day and night, my mentality never changes.
” 

― Jarod Kintz


“I can't give you the sunset, but I can give you the night.” 

― Erin McCarthy, High Stakes

“When I look out on such a night as this, I feel as if there could be neither wickedness nor sorrow in the world; and there certainly would be less of both if the sublimity of Nature were more attended to, and people were carried more out of themselves by contemplating such a scene.” 

― Jane Austen

“Night is mine, together with a substantial part of the future.” 

― Nelly Kaplan

“i love the stars in dark sky at clear night darkness.there is always a known calmness with romance of nature .the sky with plenty of ornaments looks like a bride and my all hardship through the day disappear in it's deep mysterious beauty .” 

― lity munshi

5 комментариев:

  1. Hi, I have nominated you to the Liebster Awards,more info here - http://annarblogg.blogspot.com/2014/07/liebster-award.html

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. You are amazing! Nice top and skirt

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Your photography and sense of style is amazing. I am new to blogging and I have nominated you for the liebster award. Please check out my blog post: http://asseenonsophie.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/about-me.html

    As Seen On Sophie

    X

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Very cute. I love those shoes girl!

    Raven.

    simplesassysultry.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить